Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Zombtober just got a whole lot scarier

I arrived home to find a box on the dining table....lo & behold it was my Zombicide Season 2 Kickstarter!


Now I know this is not everything that's coming for this game. There were some special characters I also ordered that were created by others that they offered too...they will be coming likely late spring.

But onto the goodies!

Prison Break with Prison Outbreak Pack A (extra Zombies), because we all know we can never have enough.


Also Toxic City Mall with Set #2 of Survivors & Zombivores


Of course no-one should travel without mans best friend...same goes for Zombies.


Lastly 4 of the extra characters... Dakota (Pamela Anderson), Rick (Jason Statham), Adriana & Lea


Staying the course of completing my Pirates just got a whole lot tougher.

No comments:

Post a Comment