Monday, February 24, 2014

Descent Trollfens Expansion Heroes

After watching the Canadians take Gold early Sunday Morning, I settled down to finish off the 2 Heroes from the Descent Trollfens expansion.

A good weekend for it too as it was so chilly outside.

So here we have Augur Grisom & Roganna the Shade.


Once again they were very nice sculpts for soft plastic miniatures.


The completion of these finishes my original consignment, now its onto more Pirates & starting on the Zombicide expansion characters and Zombivores.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, I am sure their owner Brent will be happy too!

      Delete
  2. I am pretty sure Brent will be happy. :)

    Soft Plastic modeling of figures sure has progressed in the last few years. The sculpting really is quite good.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be getting my copy of this expansion for Christmas this year.

      Delete