Sunday, July 27, 2014

Steamer Mk III unit & the EWG Auction Goods

As we draw closer to bringing All's Quiet on the Martian Front to the lads at the club, I've finished off another unit of Mk III's. These are the ones that appeared fresh off the factory floor during Scott & my playtest.



I am now working on the 3rd HMG team & a unit of Rough riders.

As well our club is planning to host an online auction (aka EBay) to drum up funds for our club to cover the rent on the venue we play at. Thus each of us was asked to find some stuff that could help with this.

I've uncovered these 2 gems which were bought in the early 2000's. Having not gotten involved with the ever-changing versions of 40K I think its safe to let these go & not lose any sleep. 

We have Brother Cleon of the Blood Angels


And Brother Grimmaw of the Space Wolves


When I get more info I will share it so that you may go & bid for our cause.

4 comments: