Sunday, January 18, 2015

Zombicide Zombies

I had a good weekend of painting. Well... good for me as I didn't paint up a regiment or anything. Instead it was another 4 Zombies.


First up is another Walker, though this one came from the second Kickstarter series of games. As well another Berserk Walker. After painting this one, I am not happy with the colour of the shirt, so will be using a different blue for other others. Likely the colour I used on the Runner in the previous post.


I also applied some of the Testors  Clear Red after the matted spray had dried to give them a bit fresher blood look in spots. Thanks to Michael Awdry for giving me the info on this paint.


The next two are a couple of Toxic Ladies, one wearing Daisy Dukes & another a Lady of the Night.



Up next are some Descent figures, the main one being Skarn from a Lt Pack. He is a pretty big model & proving fun to paint. I will also be switching to more All's Quiet on the Martian Front as Scott had figured out the points we will need to run the Mayday game & I will have a bunch more human forces to paint.

4 comments:

  1. Some very nice zombies there Terry. Great job dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob, its good they have a variety of sculpts & they certainly allow for colours I normally wouldn't be using.

      Delete
  2. Well done that man, I really, really must tackle some more - perhaps when the challenge is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, however I am finding that Zombicide Zombies may be a challenge that will never cease...they just keep on coming!

      Delete