Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Frostgrave Soldiers

This past weekend I completed 3 more of the Frostgrave Soldiers. Here I made a Treasure Hunter, Infantryman & Crossbowman


It appears some touching up of the base rims is in store.


I've also been putting together & basing the Barbarians for our campaign relauch. I have also been creating a figure to represent Ambronnax. I first thought to use 2 GW boar heads, but they are huge. Luckily I tracked down 2 old RAFM metal boar figures I had & lopped off their heads to use for the Demon. More on that one in another post.

Thanks for dropping by! 
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely additions to your henchmen pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Terry! I really like that treasure hunter with the lantern 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor, all the pieces used are from the Frostgrave Soldiers box set.

      Delete