Thursday, July 2, 2020

Core Space - Devastator #2 & Assassin

Continuing to work on the Purge, here is the 2nd Devastator & the Assassin.


I tried applying Dull coat on the guy, however the temp was below 15C & when i brought him in, he immediately frosted....& this was with the Testor's Dullocoat!


So I just repainted his red & metal pieces to hide the offending frosting. So now it comes to whether having left him in the garage until dried it would have not frosted, or just the temperature. Going forward I will just play it safe & only spray over 15C, & wait for it to dry out there.

With that resolved I also painted up the Assassin. From what I've read about these guys, you don't want to be the one in charge when they arrive.


I was also looking at the background for the creation of the game, they originally planned on using black for these guys. As I have another from the Kickstarter, I think I will use black when I do paint it, just to see how it pans out.


I am now well into painting the Live One, & then that just leaves the 3 civilians from the core set. After that it will be terrain prep (colouring the edging) & building. Then I hope to set up & play through a solo game. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment