Sunday, November 29, 2020

Couple of 3D models painted

 As the year winds down, I find myself with several figures littering the hobby table. So I took the opportunity today to lessen them with the completion of 2 more of the 3D printed figures I did back in September.

 

The first is a female rogue from one of the Patreon's I follow Welcome Packs, the name of which eludes me atm. I do know it came from a Titans of Adventure series.

A very dynamic pose.

 

Also I painted up the Halfling Rogue from the One Gold Piece  patreon

 

Another great figure, for one of my favorite D&D character race/class. They both just need the matte over spray once winter passes & the temperatures allow.

 

I expect I will continue working through whats strewn about my paint table to try to tidy it up by years end. 

 

More to follow.

4 comments:

  1. Great pair of rogues and wonderfully impressive prints, love the typical earthen roguish colours too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zabadak. They still have a bit of a shine on them, & will look much better once I can give them the matte spray. Sort of setting all these figures aside so they will all be together when that time comes.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, will be happy when I get more consistent print successes, there are so many great miniatures for 3d printing out there now

      Delete