Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Core Space - Purge Annihilator

Today I bring you the last of the Purge I recieved in the original Core Space Kickstarter. Here we have the Purge Annihilator

 


A very nice figure, although as with most soft plastics, mold lines are an issue. However these are generally buried within the paint palette, so not too big a deal.

 


This is the 'Big' Fella. Below I've placed him between the Harvester & the Devastator for comparison. I think when this guy shows up, I want to be in my shuttle & far, far, away. 


 I've got some Nolzur's figures to paint up next. Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Great figure and a very imposing size. I tend to only spot mold lines when the figure is halfway done, even though I though I'd removed them pre undercoating !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zabadak, I often find its when I am doing the army painter dip that those annoying mold lines really stand out. Which is at the end of the painting...figures eh!

      Delete