Monday, July 5, 2021

Stargrave - Dante's Revenge: Yin & Yan

Today I bring you the last 2 crew members for the Dante's Revenge. Not the official ones that Bob had done for the crew, but 2 that I chose from another of his figure sets.

I present to you, Yin & Yan, a sister & brother team.

 

Yin has a sniper rifle whilst Yan carries a heavy launcher of some form (it could be construed as a grenade or rocket launcher). 

 

Two more of Bob's excellent 3d printed figures. As too whats next? Not sure as I've got lots on the go as we draw closer to being able to get together for in person gaming again! 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely job on them both. I quite like the launcher sculpt. It has some nice details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, I too really like this figure! Now to start getting into the rules to build the crew & their stats so I know who has what!

      Delete
  2. The detail on these 3d prints still astound me, they just keep getting better.
    Great pair of figures for the crew and I love the detailing and overall colour choices, enough to make them disrinct from the rest of the crew, but similar enough to blend in too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, I agree that there is a lot of detail on these figures. The fine bits amaze me that they print successfully, though they are fragile. Hoping my painting continues to improve to showcase them even more! Even on these I am noticing a bit of missed spots on Yin's armor thigh plates that may need to be touched up.

      Delete
  3. Another very cool looking pair! These two could be used in a cyberpunk setting too I think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai! They could indeed. If you like Cyberpunk, stay tuned to my blog as I have quite a few coming (they've been printed) which I was going to use for Stargrave, but are from a company called Unit9 https://www.myminifactory.com/users/UNIT9

      Delete