Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Stargrave - Yes! More containers!

While working on my next Zomtober post for this week, I was able to do some quick side painting on another batch of the resin containers & boxes I received as part of the Mantic Deadzone 1st ed Kickstarter (basically I am painting everything I had found in that box) & you can expect to see more of these pieces in future posts.

 


Simple job of white primer & then using contrast or wash (in the case of the blue) paints to cover them & give them the mottled looks. I am trying to move away from the traditional palettes & aiming for something more futuristic. Nothing fancy & they will look great on the table. 

 Next!... 

4 comments:

  1. You're on quite a roll with all these containers, boxes, crates etc.. No doubt you'll be happy to finish them all off !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, its nice to get them donem but I find scatter terrain to be like Zombies...you never seem to have enough. At this point its more of working to complete all the items I had in the box to empty it before moving onto the next. All while Zomtober still occupies some of my time. Its one of those personal goals I am setting for myself to for example, open a blister or box of miniatures & paint them all before moving to the next. It will also allow me to hopefully keep track of where various miniatures are from etc.

      Delete
  2. More nice additions to the scatter terrain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon...though all these small things are just a way of pushing off the larger things that also need to get paintd hehe

      Delete