Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Vampire Hunter Kickstarter

Saturday saw the arrival of another long awaited Kickstarter. This time it was The Order of Vampire Hunters

"For the Night is Dark & full of blood-sucking terrors!"

So it consisted of the Core Box, (I chose to leave the shrink on them for now)


From Blood to Dust expansion


The Night is Darker 5-6 Player expansion


And of course the various add-ons Kickstarters have become famous for.


I picked up an additonal scenery pack


And an opportunity to see some of the additional figures




Glad to receive another complete Kickstarter with no issues of missing pledge items. As far as it looks everything is complete, though the removing of the shrink will make this a 100% reality.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, its on the back burner until I get my Zombicide core box done.. been slow of late to get brush to paint

      Delete
  2. After hearing so many horrendous tales of Kickstarters it's always heartwarming to hear of one with no hitches.
    ALl the stuff seems great - enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zabadak, I've had a few of 'those' kickstarters so your right, having ones arrive problem free are always a pleasant experience

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, these look wonderful Terry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael & they could easily be used for Witchfinder General! The ones with the Alien long distance bite are going to be a challenge

      Delete
  4. I bought into this one as well. I have a couple plays of the first scenario (with different groups) under my belt. I quite like it, a bit fiddly, but really thematic, fast and fun.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brent, I think maybe we will have to add this to the list for next time we meet?

      Delete