Monday, January 13, 2014

Last of the Super Dungeon Explore & some Scurvy Lads

This morning I finished these miniatures with the Matte Spray, off to work & now I have a moment to get them posted.

Up first is the final figure from the Super Dungeon Explore commission I've been working on since the beginning of October. Here we have the Angry Bear.


The first thing to notice is that this is the only figure which I strayed a bit from the card colours. I didn't thing a bear wearing gold chains would be as overbearing as one wearing wrought iron chains. I also went with a black tongue & claws, again thinking more along the lines of what a real bear would appear



I've also finished another 4 Pirate Crew. The figures below are a metal from Old Glory & one of the Plastic figures from the Weapons & Warfare game box.



The next 2 are also metal Old Glory.



After this lot, I need to complete 1 more crewman to finish the 5th crew. I have the next crew started on the painting table. As well I have 2 more Mice & Mystics figures to paint & the 2 characters from Descent Trollfens expansion.

4 comments:

  1. Grrrrr, love the bear, but it is the pirates that are really tempting me at present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael, with Osprey preparing to release a new Pirates Miniatures rule set, your temptation may become more than just temptation.

      Delete
  2. Love the salty old sea dog in the short-shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob. They certainly had some strange garb, & my guess is they were mostly cast-offs from the rich & frivoulous.

      Delete