Monday, June 2, 2014

Zombicide Wanda

For those of you who have followed my blog, you will quickly notice that I have already posted a post on my Zombicide characters. These were of course  bought by a buddy & I am now getting to painting my own set, as well as the Zombivores which came later.


As mentioned I am also now doing the Zombivores of the characters. There are 2, as I am doing my buddies at the same time to retain the pallete.


After painting, they were brushed with Strong Army Painter dip, & then received a matte overspray to complete.



As mentioned in an earlier post, my intent is to paint 5 zombies per character/Zombivore figure, so there will be a swarm of zombies soon to infest my blog.

Tomorrow night is club night, so there will be photos from that as well.

4 comments:

  1. Oh well done Terry, these look great! I have to confess that I haven't got round to mine yet - but no surprises there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Michael I am sure you will get to yours when I get to my Rorke's Drift hehehe. Of course Zomtober is only 4 months away!

      Delete
  2. Nice work dude. I'm yet to attempt my characters, still working through my zombies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob, I confess I find it easier doing the characters than the Zombies, but they are coming....Zombies always do!

      Delete