I still await the day that Guillotine games comes out with a decal sheet to festoon the varied t-shirt/jersey wearing zombies & survivors.
Luckily I still have lots of old GW chaos dwarf decals & things to proxy logo's
As well I finally completed my first vehicle repaint, going from a shiny metallic copper/bronze to this dishevelled yellow mud bucket.
One of my errors were using a black primer, & thus several coats of yellow paint to cover.
Overall, I achieved the result wanted. Though I may hold off on other repaints for the moment, allowing the rolls of errant dice & falling off tables help with my wear & tear looks on them. We shall see.
Up next I have some items that we have seen displayed on the face book pages from Aintsy's castings I have now gotten primed. I also have a backlog of zombies that need painting to ante up as it were. Also a few more Star Wars figures for Brent & more All's Quiet on the Martian Front stuff needs to get done.
Thanks for reading.