Monday, May 2, 2016

Oops! I Ruined them

Completing the last bit of stuff before the Mayday convention. I completed 2 sets of ruins.

The first was a set of Armorcast ruins, consisting of several (all in the first photo) low rubble brick & stucco buildings, great for WW2 or earlier. Of course they will be great for Mordhiem & Frostgrave as well.



The windowed section may get a treatment of broken glass down the road.



I also discovered a couple sets of the old GW 40,000 plastic ruins. Not sure if these are still available today, but they are a great kit & from what I recall were a good price back in the day. Enough pieces to make 5 ruins. These gothic appearing ruins will be perfect for Mordheim & Frostgrave.




So now that these are finished I can take a breath & start looking to other projects while I continue to dabble with more Frostgrave soldiers, some more Kingdom Death & oh yea, Pirates & Zombicide!
 

4 comments:

  1. Ruined perfectly! Those 40k ones really are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, I will need to wander into a GW store just to see if they are still around. The kit I mean, not the company ;p These ruins are great for the table edge stuff as players are less prone to knock things over.

      Delete
  2. Nice work Terry, on both styles of ruin. They should look excellent in-game. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pulp, I pulled them out for the Mayday Frostgrave game.

      Delete