Monday, July 22, 2019

End of the Drought

Unlike the weather, I have not had a shower of painted miniatures & looking back, it was in April that the last figures I painted were added to the blog.

Certainly not a planned event, just seems to be a great many things which have prevented me from getting some paint time.

However this past Sunday I managed to get 4 more figures finished & off the paint table, where they have been languishing.

I think I've had some of these figures for a very long time.

The Conan Barbarian figure is I believe an old Citadel model from the 80's. Also painted up were a Ranger, a Robber Knight & a thief.



As I am still picking through the stuff on my paint table, I will leave you folks wondering what I will showcase next.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

9 comments:

  1. other than Conan, I don;trecognise any of these figures, but I'm pretty sure my DnD party gad a "Conan"; so is a DnD romp on the cards ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zabadak. The Ranger I believe is from one of the 3 figure sets that came out, possibly RAFM? I believe they were ment to have a low/mid/high level figure for a single character. The Other 2 I am unsure of. I tend to buy a lot of mixed boxes of miniatures at various club auctions, etc. As for D&D its rare I play anymore...still got the Advanced edition of the rules. I was running a Rolemaster campaign as my last RP thing.

      Delete
  2. These look wonderfully old school Terry, lovely job Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael...you will get to enjoy many more of my 'old school' figures down the road as I progress through them

      Delete
  3. Well a spammer reared his head here...he at least commented in broken English & spammed...as expected. He has been punted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have the Conan and the second from right figure. Both 80s Citadel. Lost in a move many moons ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting the blog Doug. I have quite a few more of those Old School 80's figures which were originally bought for D&D.

      Delete