Friday, September 9, 2011

The Dream becomes realized

Well here we are, my first post.

For many years, like so many other gamers, I have sought the opportunity to build the "Ultimate" Gaming space. A place where a game could remain on the table to conclude at another time, a place where friends could gather (road trip), converse and battle over a beer and bad dice roll. In a nut-shell, "My Place"

  Well that dream is becoming a reality. Though its taken over a year ( lots of breaks) the basement is being transformed. Attempting to do most of the work myself and with the overwhelming assistance of my co-worker Terry, we are past the hurdle and see the end in sight. Of course all of this would not be possible if it wasn't for the support of my lovely wife.


As can be seen, this portion of the basement has the ceiling and floor completed. Now its just a matter of time to sort thru all this clutter of shelves and other furnishings to make sense of it all....yes there is a master plan.


 As to this half of the basement. Well its just a matter of time. This is the area the game table will be located.

I will try to remember to take more photos as the progression continues and post them as I can.

Thanks for taking the time.

1 comment:

  1. Kissing your wife's butt in the first post? Bold opening gambit! Great to see you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete