Thursday, April 11, 2013

HOTT Campaign Year 5

Tonight we got together again for our night of HOTT. I had a fastball at work & didn't get finished until 8pm.

The players had progressed to the Summer turn while I was absent with the following occurring;

Chen declared war on me...sure, try to get me while I'm away...
Chris declared war on Dave, while Stu & Dennis formed an alliance.

I arrived at Dennis's place to see a field battle between Dave's Undead & Chris's Normans.


From what I recall, Dave had some good dice & managed to destroy several of the Norman mounted in 1 turn. The following turn as seen below was the end as Chris's General fell.
Tally Dave wins with a 15G/7 total.


I then had a field battle with Chen. I suffered some bad dice rolls & my Magician was pretty much nullified by Chen's Cleric.
Chen won with 14G/4.



Stu marched onto a neutral city but failed to capture it, thus totalling absolutely no gain. Dennis scouted some other unknown territory within his lands & captured a couple more neutral villages.

The map at the end of the night looked like so...


Campaign totals now sit at;

Dave           53
Chen           53
Terry           43
Chris           34
Dennis        33
Stu              15

2 comments:

  1. Some cool shots there. Looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark, we are seeing a bit more use of Flyers this campaign. Also we are just getting into where there will be some more Field battles now that most of the campaign map is explored.

      Delete