Thursday, October 10, 2013

Now for something completely different

While I was down in Calgary I received my next consignment figures. I was asked to try a new painting style, namely to paint BESM style. Not sure I managed to 'change' so to speak, but I have aimed to match the character to her card.

So here we have the first of many Super Dungeon Explore figures.
This is the Sister of Light, obviously a healer/cleric type.


These characters are quite large compared to a standard 28mm figure.


The only issue I had painting the figure is that they were already mounted on the base & thus I was unable to get some hard to reach spots up underneath. As well the slot is longer than the mounts of the feet so there are some gaps. Not really a big deal & I think I only notice as I am trying to get into the nooks & crannies with my brush.


For coating I used the Light Army Painter Dip, followed by Matte Overspray.

I leave it to the owner of the consignment to let me know if this is what he was looking for before I proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment