Monday, March 4, 2019

Star Wars Imperial Assault - Ezra Bridger & Kanan Jarrus

This past weekend I finished up 2 more figures for a buddy for Imperial Assault. This time its the Ally Pack of Ezra Bridger & Kanan Jarrus


Ezra is in an excellent pose of one using the force. Both figures are nice sculpts that one has come to expect.


Seems there is a piece of fuzz or something hanging off Kanan, will need to pluck that before it goes to its new home.


Hope to get some more paint time tonight as the deadline is beginning to loom close.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Really nicely done Terry, I am tempted but waiting to see if they will do a Legion version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael! I was intrigued by the release of Legion until I learned they upscaled those figures, so ones from Imperial Assault would not be compatible. I have chosen thusly to NOT get into Legion, though I will play it if people run it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. These are for my buddy Brent. Mine are all still unpainted hehe.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful work as always Terry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brent! Working on the remainder, so stay tuned. Yes I will remove the fuzz hehe

      Delete