Tuesday, July 2, 2024

It seems I've gotten - In Too Deep!

Last fall, I got to try a new game (at least for me) during Kefcon called In Too Deep. Not sure what I was really getting into, however...

 


I think it best to allow the makers of the game provide the intro

 


So afterwards I was talking with Craig about our thoughts of the game. Both of us were taken enough to track it down for our group to play. The copy I found didn't have the miniatures, just the standees, so a quick search got me the company's website & I was able to procur them.

So here are the first bunch I finished painting up during the weekend. These figures are likely close to 54mm in scale.

The Jumper & The Scourge

 

The Sprinter & The Fixer

 


The Disruptor & The Persuader

 


These were done with Speedpaints/Constrast Paints, with minor acrylics to finish or the metal pieces

 


And the rear view.

 


There are another 4 or 5 cyber criminals to paint, as well as the Security Bot & Droids. Then we will be ready to get a game in. I am not sure our club night will work as there won't be enough time, however it may provide a good opportunity to show the game & see who goes Too Deep!

 

Thanks for visiting. 

4 comments:

  1. Some fun looking figures although not a game for me 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same Matt, but after playing it a couple of hours, it was an interesting experience. I know your much more of a historical fella!

      Delete
  2. The figures turned out very well, excellent work. You are inspiring me to try speed paints on my Big Bang Theory Cosplay Justice League figures. What paint brand / colour did you prime them with before using the speed paints / Contrast paints?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black primer, followed by Grey/then white drybrushing. Usual assortment of GW Contrast, Army Painter speed paints.

      Delete