Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Frostgrave Sigilist & Apprentice

Over the past couple days I completed another wizard/apprentice for use in Frostgrave.

This time creating a Sigilist & his Apprentice. The Sigilist is one of the Reaper Bone models who if I recall correctly was tagged as a necromancer? The female apprentice is a resin Fenryll model which came in a blister of 3. 

As I didn't have any decals to use for the scrolls, I tried cutting up some of the paper texts leftover from my building of bookshelves & after wetting them, glued them to the scrolls.


I appreciate the lack of clothing on the female & the general belief of Frostgrave being frigid, but being a mage, perhaps she has a warmth spell.


I currently have another thug & a couple more archers on the paint table. As well seeing as the mornings are becoming a little more brisk, I am starting to get a bunch of figures ready for priming before it gets too cold to have all of them ready come the snow.
 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely work, but she is definitely going to get cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, guess its a good thing I don't usually play in a winter filled game table. Now she would definitely freeze in the Silver Whistles board.

      Delete
  2. The scrolls turned out nicely, and nice paintwork on the mages too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian, I may still need to get some decals for doing the scrolls, as I can see the edging that didn't quite seat well enough.

      Delete
  3. Good choices for Sigilists and painted wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete