Sunday, October 22, 2017

Zomtober - Week 4

This past week saw the completion of another Runner for Zombicide Black Plague
 


I also paid a visit to the Onslaught Event going on this weekend & run by my friend Ward. I don't generally play in tournaments, however Justin was coming up from Calgary for some open gaming on Saturday Night. He brought up his recently completed board for Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago. I also got in a game of Frostgrave with him & his friend Terras. As he was busy with the battleboard, he didn't have time to generate any bands for Ghost Archipelago, so I didn't get a chance to try it out.


Bruce is coming over this afternoon to do some prep for my November 11th gaming afternoon.
 

14 comments:

  1. I love the gore on the hands making it look like he's been rummaging in someone's guts.

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kieron, that's precisely the look I am going for. plus it saves me having to pain the nails 8D.

      Delete
  2. Excellent work on the latest Runner Terry - very well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking job Terry and I love the look of that Ghost Archipelago board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, yes that board is a thing of beauty. He isn't finished it, but is taking it to Adepticon?

      Delete
  4. That's a very gory looking zed for this week's entry Terry - great job all-round but top notch effects with the blood :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wargame Addict. I have Michael Awdry to thank for his providing me info for the finishing touches!

      Delete
  5. Excellent job Terry. Look forward to see more of Ghost Archipelago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, well my order is on the way, but I think it will be shelved after I oggle it all. I do have lots of Pirates painted for the Flagship Games rules. Of course most of them have black powder weapons. We shall see. With Ghost Archipelago, Congo (don't own yet), the latest Pulp Alley Lemuria Kickstarter, seems like we are heading to the Jungle!

      Delete