Sunday, November 15, 2020

Wheres the Fire?

So after a busy week of dealing with car issues & getting up the Christmas tree today, I managed to spend some time getting some paint to models. 

 I've finished up the 2nd batch of Fire Hydrants, now giving me 15 of them. This should be enough for my gaming needs.

 


Again, these are 3d printed from one of the earliest STL file kickstarters I backed. After getting the red paint on them, they were weathered.


Also after a couple days of gathering & then resizing images, I've completed a couple more Walking Dead objective markers. 

 



So there are a few more of these objective markers in various stages of completion. It's likely I will focus on getting these all done before moving onto another of my projects. Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Wow ! For home-printed models, these are as good as any I've seen 'professionally' manufactured. It odes help with the great brushwork too of ocurse.
    You're becoming quite the virtuoso at 3D printing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zabadak, though I just printed the hydrants. The Objective markers are from Mantic's Walking Dead miniatures games. The most challenging part for me still is guaging the angle to print them at for resin prints. I have pretty much learned to just print a single item to get it figured out, then can copy paste said item for multiples on the next pass.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely brilliant stuff Terry! Those objective markers look a treat 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor, I am not about to try painting logos, etc, so am cheating by printing & gluing them.

      Delete