So after a busy week of dealing with car issues & getting up the Christmas tree today, I managed to spend some time getting some paint to models.
I've finished up the 2nd batch of Fire Hydrants, now giving me 15 of them. This should be enough for my gaming needs.
Again, these are 3d printed from one of the earliest STL file kickstarters I backed. After getting the red paint on them, they were weathered.
Also after a couple days of gathering & then resizing images, I've completed a couple more Walking Dead objective markers.
So there are a few more of these objective markers in various stages of completion. It's likely I will focus on getting these all done before moving onto another of my projects. Until next time!