Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Apocalyptic Camping

 A couple years ago I picked up this slightly damaged (hitch broken off, windows misplaced) camper van, from a 'FREE' box during a townwide garage sale. It sat in a box with the rest of my 28mm scaled vehicles awaiting 'The Treatment'

 

So, although not visible without closer inspection, I did take it apart & painted up the inside stuff then glued the windows back in place.


 Then with the addition of some graffiti & weathering, I consider this done.

 

I also finished up the first batch of the Objective Markers from the Walking Dead Miniatures Game. I will have more of these to do down the road, as I bought a couple extra sets of their terrain during on the the Mantic Sales.

 



So not its on to something different, not sure yet which has caught my attention the most, but you will know when I do.

 As always, thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

  1. These looks great--love the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bob. Will just keep plugging away at this stuff for when we can actually get some games in again!

      Delete
  2. Nicely done! What a great find too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully gross caravan and some more wonderful objective markers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zabadak, one never knows what tney will find at a garage sale!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely brilliant Terry! I think the other thing that you're really doing well is your photography - are you using a separate camera or just your phone? I'm having a time and a half trying to get good photos for my blog and I'm sure it's because I'm using my phone (which is about two years old now).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor, I use a real camera for all my photos,generally in a light box I snagged quite a few years ago. As much as I am amazed at the camera's that come with a smartphone dealing with low light & stuff, I will always stick to my Digital SLR

      Delete