Saturday, June 1, 2013

DBA & Morinville Townwide Garage Sale

Still getting  back to a steady rhythm after Mayday & Cangames we played some DBA on Tuesday night.

I made it to Dennis's place early & we got a game in. I played I/2a Egyptians vs I/3 Nubians

Below is our initial deployment...hmm back against the sea.


It was a see-saw battle of bowmen either shooting one another or getting into melee. It was very close battle with a victory of 5-4 for the Egyptians.


Also on Saturday, Morinville held its Town Wide Garage Sale. Here are some of the goodies I picked up.

These 3 cars (25mm?) & the bakery wagon (20mm) for $2



Easily the buy of the day. This shrink wrapped, metal version for $1.00
The original price tag is still on the back at $59.50


Apart from some movies, I also found a person selling these old hardcover books. Not in the best of shape, however they have copyrights in the 1950's.



The last 2 books shown here were $0.50 each. All in all not a bad haul.



Up next is getting back to my consignments as their due date is fast approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment