Monday, August 19, 2013

More Descent Heroes

It seems indeed that no good deed goes unpunished HAHAHA!. I no sooner finish up with these last additional consignment figures when I receive an email that my client had managed to pick up the Zombicide survivors & Zombivores...sooo with Fallcon fast approaching has asked that I get mine painted & we could swap.

This round we have Dezra the Vile & Logan Lashley.

Dezra appears to be some sort of necromancer/sorceress.


Quite the dynamic pose! She is a shoe-in as a Caped Crusader.



Then there is Logan Lashley, some sort of great weapon fighter.


Lots of belts and straps on this lad.



It's off to the club tomorrow night & then I will begin working on the additions to the additions for Fallcon.

2 comments:

  1. More super miniatures for me to drool over, splendid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, Fantasy Flight has certainly upped the ante on their sculpts!

      Delete