Monday, February 11, 2019

Z War One

This past weekend, I completed the remainder of the core box figures for Z War One. This consisted of 7 figures.



The final character figure, this is Cole. Another Policeman who is garbed in  some armour & is armed with an Automatic Rifle.



Followed by 3 more male zombies (infected)



And 3 female infected.



All the figures are metal & come in the core box of the game.

Up next is some consignment figures of Star Wars Imperial Assault I need to complete in the next couple weeks.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gobbo! That completes one of my goals this year of completing a Kickstarter Core Box or Expansion...even though I started this project during Zomtober 2018!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely brilliant Terry, they look superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Terry! Really think you nailed the muted colors on Cole's uniform perfectly đŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor, the Midnight Blue & Black do tend to mute well together. In fact I often use the Midnight blue to hi-light black. These are both craft paints from Michaels

      Delete