Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Just in time for Christmas!

As the countdown to Christmas looms ever closer, a couple more packages arrived in the mail.

Initially I believed this box to be the latest Frostgrave items from Northstar Miniatures which were released on the 10th...however I was surprised to see

Terrain Essentials!

 


Anyone who has followed the Terrain Tutor on Youtube will recognize his work here as well.

 The 2nd parcel/boxes were the remainder of my Modular Underground items as well as the Dark  Rituals Kickstarter I backed. I only took photos of the core box, but as expected I went all-in & there is a lot of other items. Sorry for not removing the shrink off the box before the photo....just didn't want to get sidetracked from my Core Space painting!

 


Just 2 more days for Santa to arrive! 

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when Xmas comes early ?

    Merry Xmas to you and yours - stay safe too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zabadak, Merry Christmas to you & yours as well!

      Delete
  2. Nice last minute Christmas arrivals Terry 😀
    Still waiting on my book, I'm a bit jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor! Merry Christmas to you & your family. I am sure it will arrive soon!

      Delete