After our first game last month, I was looking at the next scenario & realized that I had the pefect set of 3d stl files for the Salvage Crew scenario.
I had picked these files up on a Kickstarter by Digital Taxidermy.
So after getting them printed out, it was crunch time to get painting them. I started off getting some of the scatter pieces painted up, mainly to test the palette of mainly craft paints.
These doorways, gave me an opportunity to test my scorch marks on the blasted walls.
Some pipe pieces
These beams I did with a base coat of black, with Boltgun Metal painted overtop. Then it was some sponging for weathering.
So I opted for a Winter Blue for the interior walls & a Desert Yellow for the outer hull. This was followed by a wash of Agrax Earthshade. Then it was time to get started on the larger pieces.
There are 4 large external hulls in the set with floors for elevation.
And that's as far as I was able to get with my painting. I pushed ahead & got base colours on the last 2 sections for this Sunday's game. I won't showcase them until they are near finished however.
Even with the ones that I am showing, I may be going back to do some more detailing with signage & decals, once I go through what I have available.
So now its time to get the table set up for the guys! Thanks for visiting