Thursday, September 7, 2023

Zombicide Runners & a Return to The Adventurers!

What is that they say about the best laid plans? With September now here, my calendar is full with planned events.....& then Covid.

Well with the worst past I have been able to get some more painting done.

First up are another batch of Zombicide Runners (working to finish off the original core game runners & fatties so that I can launch a campaign)

 


Using mostly speed paints on these, I do find there are always bits that need the standard painting to finish them off.

 


I am finding that the Army Painter Dark Wood does a good job for dark skin.

Then I got an email from a gaming buddy who had just aquired a copy of The Adventurers Pyramid of Horus. He asked if I would paint his set up for him. He does love to bling up his games.

 


So far I've managed to paint the rocks, 

 


And the 3 Mummies. 

 



Next up will be the characters 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you came through COVID okay Terry!

    Zombies are very nice looking. Your friend will have a very spiffy looking game to play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai! Once I get his game pieces finished, I will get him to bring his copy to our annual gaming retreat!

      Delete
  2. NIce mix of techniques on the zeds, very impressive as are the game pieces - he must be a very good mate,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, the fella is more of a boardgamer, but he does like to bling out his games. We have been slowly converting him to miniatures when we can at our retreats.

      Delete