As October draws ever nearer, I am still focussed on getting the remainder of the core Zombicide zombies finished this year. Then I want to run a campaign (if I can find the players committed enough!)
With that in mind, I've completed another batch of Runners.
Seems I had 1 left from the previous batch who got missed, so he joined the undead femme fatale's of this heat.
Again I used a combination of speed/contrast & normal paints to complete them.
I am still not 100% happy with the slapchop I am doing & think its because I am not using enough white..something to work on. It's not too bad on the zombies as they have their muted undead flesh colour anyway.
Another thing I tried this round, is making some discarded (or dropped) cans of food.
I have a bunch of labels printed from when I was doing Objectives. I found I had some rounded rods of sprue from some figure line which fit the bill.
Granted I haven't gone so far as to make the tins hollow, that will take some thought & time, though it isn't impossible.
Off to play Thunder Alley this eve & Necromunda on Thursday, so its going to be a busy week.