Saturday, January 12, 2013

Descent, Zombie & more Mighty Empires

After spending the day checking out the new Big Brother / Big Sisters Lottery Home ( & scoping out the potential new Games Room) I returned home & finished up these miniatures.

Up first is another of the Descent consignment miniatures. This is Laughin Buldar - obviously a screaming berserk warrior type.

 
One thing I found unfortunate with this miniature is the thin shafted weaponry. No matter what one does, these flimsy pieces of plastic just don't hold their shape. My own version of this miniature is even worse!


Hopefully sculpters will always keep this in mind when creating their products. Otherwise the sculpt is very good with lots of detail.

 
Another Zombie rolled off the table as well...or should I say shambled.
 

Lastly I have been working on more of the cities & the last keep (as it stands now we only have 5 players for the next HOTT Campaign), as well as 4 more of the cities.

 
I am now working on 3 of the Field Army counters for the HOTT Campaign, the last of the first 8 consignment figures & another 28mm Pirate Gunboat.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Bob, after the initial one I did, literally from the ground up, I had to rethink the painting order. I am happy with how they are turning out.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Mark. They certainly take longer that I had thought...or maybe I just paint slower that you other folks.

      Delete