Monday, September 9, 2013

Zombicide - Troy and Cardboard Tube Samurai

With Fallcon only a couple weeks away I have finished the commission in time...whew! I know, some of my gaming friends will laugh at this, as they churn out regiments, etc...

So here we have the last 2 characters, plus their Zombivore counterparts.

First is Troy (who sure looks a lot like Ash 'Bruce Campbell' from the Evil Dead.



Next up is the Cardboard Tube Samurai. I am not sure which character this fella is based on. Anyone?



Lastly its Booty Call! With a scurvy pirate making off with the Royal Jewels. This is a metal Foundry miniature.



Between now & Fallcon I will hopefully be working on more Pirates.

2 comments:

  1. Cardboard Tube Samurai is from the webcomic Penny Arcade: http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/3/3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers for that myincubliss, its nice to get info for all the characters. Most of the movie ones I've figured out. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete