Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Campaign Begins for EDBAG

We began our new DBA themed campaign last night at EDBAG.

This time around Dennis proposed playing Kingmaker & fighting the battles using DBA. We had 4 players to start.

Our starting forces were  as follows

Myself


Dave


Chen


Dennis


The game begins.


Fairly quickly the King was called to Preston, where he was swooped onto. The forces consisted of Greystoke w/120 troops(Chen) vs Hastings w/90 troops (Dave)


Alas, Hastings was saved by


Thus ended year 1.

The campaign continues

Year 2: Cromwell captures and slays Edward of Lancaster

Year 3: Hastings marches onto Berkeley & offers to let him depart peacefully if he should slay Edward of March. He does.

Year 4: Bourchier sails to Calais & after being given access, kills Richard of Calais.
A Lancastrian King is crowned, now there are 2.

Year 5: Our one & only battle of the evening which carried.
Stafford (me) attempts to do battle to capture a king at the Battle of Barnet. The forces are equal strength.


Alas a string of many 1's cause my army to falter. To add salt to the wound Stafford is slain.


All in all a deplorable night for me. My forces lacked strength enough to capture an heir on my own. When I did have an opportunity, my dice failed me miserably.

I think I shan't be too much a thorn for the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment