Tuesday, May 18, 2021

STARGRAVE HAS LANDED!

Sorry for shouting that out, but after one my friends received his order over a week ago, I was elated to finally receive my Stargrave order today. Starting with the nice Hardcover book

 


As with most of these releases I jumped into the Nickstarter without a 2nd thought. Snagging 1 of each of the box sets 

 




There was also the added extra's that were included with the Nickstarter packages of extra metal miniatures, a figure sprue for more modding, etc.

Now I just need to finish my BEF force before tackling these figures...but that won't stop me from perusing the book & maybe working on some crews on paper in the meantime. 

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you think of the game in general and how it plays compared to Frostgrave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, I am a big fan of Frostgrave & having built this system with the same fundamentals is sure to keep all of us Frostgravers happy! It sounds like the crew options are much more varied allowing for a lot of customization of your figures. As well owning Core Space, Necromunda, Kill team, Blackstone Fortress etc, you can see where this is going in regards to figure availability. I was talking with my buddy about how Necromunda figures would make great 'Pirate' factions.

      Delete
    2. I think even Fantasy figures would fit in too for some of the troop choices. Am sure there's the ability to represent low-tech teams or team members in Star Grave games, right?

      Delete
    3. Very likely as some members have a knife. Of course we all know about bringing a knife to a gunfight. Unless its a light sabre

      Delete