Sunday, March 17, 2024

The Thing - Painted!

 In prep for an upcoming event, I've been focussed on getting the figures from 'The Thing' painted up.



I have the 4 dogs left to get done, but here are the cast of players...

Macready


Windows (freaking out....again!)


Childs


Bennings


Copper


Palmer


Clark

 

Garry


Norris (bet he is infected!)


 Nauls


Dr Fuchs



Dr. Blair



I got in on the Kickstarter version & from what I've heard, managed to get all the cast. Apparently the retail version just had 8 characters in it.


Here are some closer images of them




And of course we need to have the 'THINGS!



I painted them using mainly speed paints & was trying to paint the bases to represent the green of the game board. It seems a bit light & my need either another coat or a slightly darker green brushed on.

2 comments:

  1. Quite jealous of these Terry, love all things 'Thing' related.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael! They will be hitting the table this weekend!

      Delete