Sunday, June 23, 2024

Terrain Crate Tavern

Continuing with the box of Mantic's Terrain Crate stuff, I've finished up the Tavern Set.

 


As I did the Kickstarter for this, I actually have extra's which I will not be using, so they will be into the Swapmeet box & hopefully finding a new home at some point. The set I had also had the tables/benches as a separate bag, & they are now on the paint table, so not part of this post.

 


The fireplace has an insert that represents the flame/iron fire holder & can be pulled out. Which of course would make my OSL attempt look rather odd.

 


For the bottles, I went over them with Gloss varnish after the matte spray to try to make them pop & a bit shinier. 

So a short post for today, as I am pulling stuff out for an upcoming swapmeet. Thanks as always for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment