Saturday, December 28, 2013

More Super Dungeon Explore

With the temperatures plummeting yet again, I snuck into the crawlspace to quickly matte spray these 2 figures, not wanting to spoil them like my pirates.

I did poke around at some hobby stores today & picked up some of the Testors Dullcote for use on the bitterly cold days when I want to finish some stuff to post.

Onto the miniatures.
Here we have the Hexcast Sorceress & the Celestial Herald.


The Hexcast Sorceress continues along the line of lavender/purple hair.



My wife liked the Celestial Herald, & I had to put her away quickly after getting the photo taken lest she abscond it & put it on the tree.



I believe there are another 5 or 6 Super Dungeon Explore miniatures left to paint, & I've got the Scotland Yard Company for IHMN & many more pirates primed & based. Let's see how I manage between now & New Years!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work. I do love the SDE minis and you have done a great job with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, they have indeed been fun to paint & if there are expansions...which I am sure they're are, then I shall likely see move on my painting desk.

      Delete