Tuesday, March 16, 2021

IHMN 2nd Ed!

Today's visit to the Post office met with the receipt of my new Hardbound copy of "In Her Majesty's Name - 2nd ed"

 

This book is big (8.5"x12")! This book is Beautiful & its Hard Cover! Here it is with the original 1st ed booklet. I must admit, I do prefer the artwork on the original cover....but did I mention the new one is Hard Cover? As an added bonus it came with that New Book smell.

 


So this gave me a reason to pull out the 3 painted companies I have ready to go, as well I have been trying to issue a Steam Vehicle to each, should that added support be required.

 




 Of course this adds to my 'to do' list this coming year, to pull out all those other companies & get them painted so I can run games either at my home or the club once this Pandemic is dealt with. I will also have to poke around to see what other Steam Contraptions I can use for these other factions.

Sorry to allow my enthusiasm to spill over.....perhaps it will get your own creative juices flowing.

 

4 comments:

  1. I can feel the joy at this injection of enthusiasm for IHMN, new books do turn us into jelly at times don't they ?
    I'm a bit of a bibliophile too and love turning the first page of a new book - enjoy your acquisition !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zabadak...& then we move said volume onto the shelf besides is brethren..then step back & eye the collection, knowing it remains complete & current

      Delete
  2. Very nice Terry! I had no idea a second edition was coming out, looking forward to seeing what you think of this new edition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor, not sure when we will get this to the table again. Once the floodgates open to allow our clubb back together, there are so many people with games & systems we want to start playing, it will be a flood of too many games & not enough players for awhile. However when we do, there will certainly be a blog AAR afterwards.

      Delete