Sunday, February 27, 2022

Thunder Alley - Last Across the Finish Line

 With the completion of the last 3 teams (red, yellow & green) I am now finished this small project I had set myself. So without further ado, here they are

Team Red

 


Team Yellow

 


Team Green


 

And for one of my followers who has been asking about the size of these cars. Here is an image beside a 28mm figure.

 


I am now going to be working on another small project in prep for a gaming retreat that is coming up. I have pulled out my When Darkness Comes game, the first in the series which I believe I have most of. So will be focussing on the 6 metal figures that come with the base game.  Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Wow ! Thise really are micro-machines, more kudos to you for getting so much detail on them and well done getting all your teams finished too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Joe on this one, pretty incredible that you were able to get that detail in such a small model, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete