So I spent the better part of my Sunday paint session rearranging the paint table, trying to clean up a bunch of paint bottles & to take stock in what I actually have. OK lots of paints from several lines. And quite a few paint brushes for when the current ones have faltered in their fine painting usefullness & are relegated to dry brushing.
However I did pull out several more vehicles to support the force I am building & am cleaning them up & prepping them for priming.
I have 5 Vickers MkVI B's/C's from 2 different manufacturers. The one of the left in the image is from Army Group North Miniatures & is pretty much a complete vehicle sans a couple small metal bits to be added. The one on the right is from the 3 I bought quite a few years ago from Ian Crouch.
There is quite a bit more work on those ones as I need to glue the spring suspension onto the wheels....ugh! I also discovered that Ian's didn't come with the longer gun, so I am using the 2 from the AGNM ones & will make the last from a paperclip.
I also have 4 of the earlier Mark 1 Universal Carriers, 2 each of 2 variants. These will be great for use in the Calvary units & I can use the finalized standard version for the Infantry (thus allowing for their use in later periods as well.) These are all from Army Group North Miniatures. Each comes with 3 crew with the gas mask bag on their chest.
Otherwise the third squad is still on the paint table & I have also been busy with my resin printer (having placed a space heater nearby) to begin printing a bunch of figures from Bob Naismith for use in Stargrave.