Friday, February 10, 2023

Nordvolk Townfolk - Part 2

So with the Mordheim Campaign kicking off this Sunday (who needs to watch the Superbowl when you can be playing Mordheim!!!), I needed to complete the rest of the figures I had to represent the Townsfolk.

 


 Again using the Slap Chop Speed painting method I was able to finish this batch of guys. 

 


I am beginning to understand some of the issues with using speed paints (ie: don't brush on varnish as speed paints react), so will continue to develop my techniques.

 


I've reached out to some of the local 'skilled' painters for some discussion & thoughts, so this will help as well.

 


So these just need another coat around the base edging to complete them & then they are ready to go. 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Matt! Who doesn't need a motley mob of curmudgeons!

      Delete
  2. thought I was seeing doble until I realised there was oneor two new townies maongst this lot. Your speed painting still looking better than my best efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your not mistaken,as there are 2 of each sculp in the set. They did well on some of the tables today...stay tuned.

      Delete
  3. Hairy bunch of weasly buggers aren’t they!? They’ll make for some great additions to the peasant horde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, they did indeed, with 4 tables running, we had enough 'peasant' types from all those I own of various systems. These however formed the majority

      Delete