Sunday, February 12, 2023

The Road to Mordheim - Cultivated Anger

 What a great launch we had today at Red Claw to kick off our Road to Mordheim campaign. We had 14 players out & a nice range of warbands.

 


I've opted to run my Beastman Raiders Warband for this campaign. Our first scenario was based on The Frenzied Mob & here is the info from the scenario that was shared to the group.

 


So with the preliminaries aside here is the new Mis-adventures of Aroogah & the Unfettered 

 

 


 
 




So now its time to tally up the Victory points for all the tables & get them on the spreadsheet. Certainly feel free to follow our exploits & scores on the Edmonton Mordheim Facebook Page

As always, thanks for visiting & I hope you found this entertaining.


 

6 comments:

  1. Great to see Mordheim getting some love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Will, I agree, its been too long! I expect more players for our 2nd game.

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed that! Very well put together comic report.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, its been some time since I've made one, certainly shorter than the Frostgrave ones I've done in the past.

      Delete
  3. Fun looking (and sounding) game, no odubt everyonehad a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, I believe everyone did! Just wait til the next game AAR, its going to be a nailbiter!

      Delete