Sunday, October 29, 2023

Zomtober - Week 5

As we succumb to the end of another Zomtober, I found what I believe are some wizkids figures that I repainted. 

 


Not sure where I got them, but they did look cool & to be fair, their original paint jobs were not too bad. However I did repaint them.

 


So for my final 3, I did up 2 First responders. A Police Officer & a SWAT member. I also had a 1 armed construction worker. So as I was painting these, I thought that it was very likely what would happen to a great many first responders, who attempt to quell the zombie hordes, only to fall & become part of them

 


The SWAT member & construction worker still need their bases finished, as I just had time to add the grit before adding them to todays post.

So that concludes this years Zomtober. Thanks for following along. 

2 comments:

  1. Great way to see the month's theme out sir! All great sculpts - where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, these are from the Horrorclix series of figures.

      Delete