Friday, December 15, 2023

Zombicide - Prison Outbreak Cons

Normally I would be painting my Zombicide figures for Zomtober, however as I have a game coming up (which is not Zombicide), I needed a bunch of figures to represent plague zombies. As to which game that is, check out my previous post.

Scouring the web for 3d print files...they were not as prevalant as I thought. So I turned to Prison Outbreak! And thus my Zombicide post was born.

 


These figures will perfectly fit the bill of transformed people into ravening, always hungry, zombies.



I speed painted them & was quite happy with the Army Painter Fire Giant Orange that I used for their coveralls.


 

 There did seem to be a lot of undressing females in the set, was there something that caused them to overheat? 

 



So that leaves the Prison guards which will be painted up at a later date. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment