Friday, October 4, 2024

Fistful of Lead at EWG

On Tuesday night, Bruce ran a 4 player game of Gangsters.

 


Using the Fistful of Lead Rules, he had 4 factions vying for control of a still hidden within one of the buildings.

 


The factions were, Crooked Cops (what can I say....they were crooked!), City Gang (who owned the still & knew where it was), FBI (who wanted to destroy the still) & opposing neighborhood gang (who hoped to take over the illicit still)

I played the opposing gang, my gang arrived in the yellow tarped truck.

 


Having dropped off a couple gang members to scope the first two buildings, I continued into the alleyway. The sounds of gunfire could be heard further up the road... It seems the Crooked Cops were shootin up the town, targetting anyone who they could see.

 


The street was becoming a bloodbath. The local gang duking it out with the crooked cops.

 


One of the cops ran in front of my truck (while most of my gang was sitting inside) I immediately jumped out & with a hail of bullets caused him to fall with a wound. Just my luck one of my pistolmen thought it was wise not to have any bullets in his pistol....sheesh, you just can't hire good goons!

 


Meanwhile the FBI drove down the street & one jumped out & began taking potshots at my gang. My driver stepped on the gas & attempted to run him over, but he was able to jump inside the vehicle.

 


It was about this point where the game ended. Several variables modify the diceroll. Alas, the towns owning gang kept the still hidden & safe. Not sure how well he would have held it, as he was down to a couple of guys.

Thanks Bruce for hosting this fun game!

No comments:

Post a Comment