Sunday, October 6, 2024

Zomtober! - It's still shuffling along!

One of the first annual events I took part in when I joined the bloggers is Zomtober. An event that would allow our shambling masses to have their own month in the spotlight.

 


Whether a survivor, terrain bit or zombies, all were welcome to participate. Alas over the past few years, the numbers of participants has waned. As I have bought into the Zombicide / Walking Dead / End of Days gaming systems, its allowed me a bit of a focus for October to get some more of them painted up.

So here is today's entry....a zombie cop. As I discussed in a previous year, it makes sense that those who serve & protect would be early casualties when the zombie outbreak was unleashed.


 

 So here we have this unfortunate. I believe this figure is from the Wizkids Horrorclix line. 

 


He will be a perfect candidate for the Aaaah! card in Zombicide when players are looting police cars.

Now to find a survivor! Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment