Thursday, October 10, 2024

Necromunda - Nacht Ghules

Feverishly trying to get my gang painted before our campaign launches this Sunday, I got the 2 Delaque Nacht Ghules done.

 


For this pair I wanted to try something I've seen another person do to make his Pirates appear ghostly....basically using blacks over white.

 


As I tend to prep my figures these days for slapchop I thought this might work out well. Though as I went along, I did see I wasn't going to score the same effect, but did like what I was getting.

 


In effect, this class works in the shadows, striking from within them. So I went with a very muted dark (blackish) outfit which included their carapaces. I tried both the GW contrast, Black Legion & Black Templar. After looking at the results I believe the Black Legion does a better job for the effect I was after.

 


So I had to do a bit of light drybrush over the Black Templar one. Also I wanted some parts to 'stand out' & so they were painted normal. Quite happy with the final results & I really like the poses. Now to see if they are worth the credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment