Tuesday, October 4, 2022

EWG - Club Night 4 Oct

Our numbers are improving! We had 11 fella's out with 4 games running this eve.

Gaston ran Tank Duel, which had Evan, Kurt & I battling it out with tanks. Evan & I were the Russians with T34's while Gaston & Kurt were the Germans with Pzr IV's. Gaston & Kurt roundly beat us, though I did get the first kill on Gaston.


 Bryan brought out Space Hulk, which Taylor & he played. Not sure how it ended, but I am sure the Genestealers did a number on them.

 


Jonathan & Scott played Command & Colours. All I know is that this one ended early & Scott had a grin....


While Bruce played the Juno Beach scenario using the Rommel Rules with Chen & George, when I left the Canadians almost had the game won



 Now we can all lick our wounds & prepare for the next meeting in 2 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to have a large turnout for a group, showing it's as healthy as ever. Good, wide variety of games too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, with Covid still prevalent, its been a challenge getting some of the guys back. But hey, noone will naysay you wearing a mask. Its just great to be in person again!

      Delete